Pure Encapsulations – Copper (Glycinate) – Hypoallergenic Essential Mineral Supplement – 60 Capsules
Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism. It is the key mineral in lysyl oxidase, an enzyme that weaves together collagen and elastin. Copper assists in the formation of hemoglobin and red blood cells by facilitating iron absorption. It is involved in protein metabolism, the production of RNA, and the synthesis of phospholipids used in the formation of myelin sheaths.*
- OVERALL HEALTH: Copper is a trace mineral that supports a number of crucial physiological processes*
- FACILITATES ABSORPTION: Copper is known to facilitate iron absorption, which helps form hemoglobin and red blood cells*
- ENERGY METABOLISM: Copper activates a number of enzymes important to energy metabolism*
- FREE FROM: At Pure Encapsulations, our product are free from wheat and gluten; egg; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners; unnecessary binders, fillers and preservatives. Any product containing ingredients derived from allergens, such as soy, dairy or shellfish, is clearly labeled. All two-piece capsules are hypoallergenic and vegetarian.
- DOSAGE: Pure Encapsulations recommends 1-2 capsules per day, in divided doses, with meals.